Saturday, September 26, 2009

A FuN FiLlEd DaY aT tHe PaRk!!! :)

Pooped after a fun morning at the park!
Becca and I found a wonderful hideout under a pine tree...
Rachael and I waiting for Becca to find us...
Becca found a lucky penny...."My precious!" Rachael and I did not fight her for it we did not want to get strangled...
Yummy Snacks...Girls just gotta have their CHOCOLATE!!! :P
Time to Refuel before a game of hide-and-seek!
Rachael took this picture-She really captured it! I love nature!
Girls just wanna have fun!!!
cRaZy GiRl!!!
Can't forget the swings!!! :) Wahoo!
WEEEEEEeeeeeee!

Hitting up the jungle gym!!! :D
Pretty plants by the park bench!
I should have been a cheerleader-HA HA! :D
Girls will be girls! ;*
Becca and I chillin in the shade...
Le Chicas!
It was such a beautiful park! :) and so fun too...not to mention a perfect day! :)
Gorgeous waterfall!

1 comment:

  1. so fun! it does look like a gorgeous park and a bright sunny day.

    ReplyDelete