1. Ben is about to graduate this week-FINALLY! I am SO proud of him!!!
2. I am going to be finishing my Bachelor's Degree with Weber State's online program...a little late in the game, but I am proud of myself none-the-less, with all we have going on and my normal anxiety, it is a BIG step for me. :)
3. Ben is joining the Air Force!!! CRAZY!!! We have fasted and prayed and really feel like this is what we are supposed to be doing. So the house I worked so hard and long to find and get will become a rental, Ben will be going to basic sometime in the next 6 months and I will be flying solo for over 2 months (I don't want to think about that part right now...:( ).
4. Jayden in almost 1 year old and we are preparing for his next surgery due in September...hoping I can be strong for my little man through another one. So hard to see your child suffer.
5. We are going to Lava Hot Springs, Bear Lake and Moab all in the next two months-pretty excited to have some fun adventures to take us away from it all. :)
and ready for some fun adventures to take us away from it all. :)
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
|I LOVE our little family adventures! My family is PERFECT!!!...okay, maybe not "perfect", but perfect for me. :) I am SO blessed!!!|