Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Fun!!! :)

Our neighbors festive yard and house! I love it! :)
The Nativity
Cake decorating contest-my favorite! :)
Honoring the good Woos! :)
Wooville dancing co.
Cindy Loo Woo-absolutely adorable little girl!
Ah-mother and daughter woos!
The wooville sheriff himself!
Pudding time! :P
Mmmm I love me some bubbly! :)
Wooville Bubbly! :P Yum!
Enjoying being out together!
The guest of honor himself!
The amazing tree of wooville square!
The finished product!
goofing off with lights!Our cozy and fun Christmas corner!
Our super cute and cheap dollar decorations!
Setting up the tree! So Happy to have a tree! Ben took me on a surprise date to get some decorations, since ours are all in storage in Utah...We went cheap but it is so nice to have them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment