Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The County Fair and the Birdies!

Excited to be off work early so I can have time with Ben to go up north to the Box Elder County Fair! :) We were also able to see my grandparents, and both mine and Ben's families-good day! Wish I would have taken more pics though...
Fun @ the Fairgrounds!!! Like the necklace Ben bought me here? I love it! He is too good to me! I even got two new pair of American Eagle Jeans when the ones I was wearing ripped @ my grandparents-right in the croch-lovely! ;) I am one spoiled girl though! Love you babe and all the time we get together-wish there was more!
The little baby robins my siblings rescued and are taking care of. So cute!

They even found a way to get them water- what sweet little siblings I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment