Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Life the past little while...

We grabbed Subway after...it is all I wanted to eat for like 4 days straight. At least it is healthy. :)
Ben holding Mattix-so cute! So excited to see him hold our own little one...
Mattix and Daddy-so precious!
Me holding Mattix who was like 15 hours old at the time-so AMAZING! Can't wait til it is mine I am holding. :)
More of our Monopoly obsession...hey at least it is cheap and entertaining and Ben and I interact more than when we watch t.v. :)

Lunch date with Mom and Grandma...it was a girl's day out, but Derek decided to tag along. At least he is a cutie and also very entertaining. :)


Ben and I have begun a new obsession with Monopoly and Zoe and Chloe had fun watching. :)

The cute new things that Ben got me...and can't beat it at 75-80% off for everything. :) I love my new things and really needed the pick-me-up. Ben is so good to me.
Goofing around trying on all the hats...






I-hop date! I was craving pancakes which is weird because I do not usually care for them-but this place really hit the spot!!!
Green Fruit Dip for St. Patty's Day! :) So so so yummy!



Matt and DeNeige
We had a fun and romantic candlelight dinner with some good friends a while back.


Proof I do get ready (once in a while) since it has been a very rare occasion since getting pregnant...

No comments:

Post a Comment