Thursday, August 18, 2011

The past two months...

34 weeks, just before Maternity pics. :)
The Final Countdown to Jayden's estimated arrival! :)
My lovie and I! :*
Just as Ben's family was leaving the door broke off-random, and sad-Happy Birthday dad! Luckily they got it to go back on so they could drive home.
The Fam Damily :)
Make a wish!
Larry and Anya


33 1/2 weeks!
The cake we got his Dad, and yes I gave in and had some. :)

Ben and I were so exhausted, but wanted a change of pace and a fun date night. So we pulled the mattress into the living room and relived one of my favorite childhood memories-had a sleepover and played donkey kong and watched movies! :) It was perfect-and cheap! :)

33 weeks!

Went up North for my little brother Nathan's baptism and got some pics of The Brigham City Temple. It is really coming along-SO exciting!!!

Cute Jammies-I know, but this is me at almost 33 weeks. :)

ya...I sorta cheated with the diabetes on my birthday-no poking and I had a few treats like this-sparkling red grape juice! So yummy!!!

My birthday dessert of choice-a banana creamie! We are saving the cake and ice cream for when Jayden gets here and hopefully the diabetes goes away. :)
Donkey Kong-bought it with the gift card from a girl I work with-Ben and I have LOVED playing it together...and I figure with all the bright colors and jungle theme Jayden will be entertained watching us play it too. :)
The beautiful pearls and wedding ring holder Ben got me-LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!!

Ben took me to Olive Garden for dinner.


The gift my mom sent in the mail. Thanks mom! It was fun to get a present in the mail and I love what you got me. :)

The pretty Willow Tree figurine my friend Camille got for me. LOVE it!
The Beautiful Orchid I woke up to after breakfast in bed! :)
I love Summer skies!



32 weeks!




wow I look huge-oh well, gotta love pregnancy...:S
Dinner with Ben, Camille, and their adorable little one Mattix. :)




Puppy Love!

Will and Ben
Janine and I
How adorable are these?! Thanks Will and Janine-his little toesies will stay warm all winter long. :)
Takota-LOVE this dog so much!!!
Best part of having a baby? Super cute baby stuff!!! (and getting to open presents!) :)

The fourth of July Ahlstrom Reunion! :)


Kyle and I
The belly was really starting to grow...:)

Mom and I
Mexican-one of my many cravings. :)
Ben was happy (since this is one of his favorite kinds of food and I normally don't care for it).

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, you look adorable! So beautiful!

    I love that ring holder Ben got you.

    Hopefully that diabetes does go away, how irritating.

    And super-fun having a sleepover..we do that with the kids all the time!

    Happy Birthday and welcome Baby soon!

    ReplyDelete