Monday, October 17, 2011

Jayden-ONE month old! :)

He does not like having his arms restrained...this will be a struggle with the arm cuffs after his surgery...poor guy
trying to wake him up to feed him...:)

ha ha when this kid wants to sleep...there is nothing you can do to wake him...:)
Dinner with mom and dad and mom. ;)
Grandpa and Jayden
Aunt Cami came down one Saturday to hang out. :)

Daddy and son time! :)





Ryan and Hilary came down to visit! :)



My everything!

Meeting Jayden's surgeon! We LOVE him! Too bad we did not get a pic with him...maybe next time. :)



Jayden's first trip to the store! :)

Jayden's Aunties LOVE him! :)

First movie and pizza family night! :)
visiting Daddy @ work one day. :)
...and no Jayden is not falling off of me. He just likes to look at you. :) Pretty stinkin' cute! He is my little social butterfly! :)
My contraption to keep Jayden happy while I got ready for the surprise date Ben had planned for me. :)

totally worth a 45 minute wait for a table! :)
Ben took me to Maddox! Can you tell how surprised/excited I was?!!! :)
Hilary and I
Jared and I (I swear my whole family works here-ha ha) Ryan, Hilary, and Jared. :) It got us extra rolls though! :)
SO YUMMY!!! and the best part is we had a coupon and a gift card! :) We were gonna see a movie after, but instead went and slept a couple hours at my parent's while they watched Jayden. :)
Julie and Jayden :)
Great Grandma Durfee and Jayden-love how alert this little dude is! He is gonna be a curious one I can tell! ;)
My little monkey man. :)
The cute little hat my friend Julie got Jayden...perfect for the colder months ahead. :)
Great Grandpa Durfee and Jayden-LOVE how he just takes in your face.


already such a ladies man! They all LOVE him! :)
First time going to church-luckily he got all the crying out before and was angelic for the entire 3 hour block. :)
Love this little dude SO much!
Eating lunch w/Great Grandma Ahlstrom! :)
Jayden and Grandma! :)
Uncle Derek was so patient and loving with Jayden even though he was fussy. :)
Jayden does not like when Mommy wakes him up in the middle of the day so he will sleep at night...he probably hates it as much as I dislike being woken up at night. At least I hold him when he wakes up. He does not return the courtesy at night. ;)
Hitting up the Mall to get out of the house, get some exercise and of course ruin the whole point of exercise with some see's candies. :)
Jayden was good the whole time and Mommy and Daddy really enjoyed getting out and talking together. :)
So nice to get out!
not quite sure what to think of his vibrating chair...ha ha


so much like Daddy already...already glued to the tv-ha ha.

Ha ha he tinkled on "uncle Matty" twice this night! :)

The yummy dinner Matt and DeNeige made us! :)
"Auntie" DeNeige!

Matt and DeNeige! LOVE these two!
My little love and I

My parents brought my grandpa down to see Jayden for his Birthday and we all went to Chuck-a-Rama! SO yummy!!! (and so nice to be able to eat again!) :) Now I just better watch it or I could end up heavier not pregnant than I was when I was pregger! LOL
We are a bit on the tired side these days...;)

Chillin' on a Sunday as a family. :) We LOVE having Daddy home!!!
My little bundle of joy-one month old exactly!!! :)
Our amazing realtor Shawndra and Jayden. :)
Still finding time to squeeze in a little romance..;) This was a Sunday dinner we enjoyed together while Jayden was taking a nap. :) Ben was cute and busted out the candles and sparkling grape juice. :)

So yummy (if I don't say so myself) and so nice to be able to share a moment together!
So sweet...tried to capture how they have the same nose, but could not get the angle...:)
Jayden has my coloring and Ben's structure. :)
Balancing act...:) It kept him happy for a while...until it fell. :)

1 comment:

  1. ha ha, I love how you're trying to wake him up Ben! ha ha

    And you lucky ducks to get all those rolls at Maddox! Isn't it nice to get out?

    Happy Blessing Day; he's such a darling.

    ReplyDelete