Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Jayden-6 weeks! Time is flying!!!

one of my favorite views in life....:)
Jayden's favorite view while swinging in his swing. :) Also...this way he won't fuss when I come in the room, because he can't see me. :)
such a strong neck for a 1 month old...mommy is SO proud!
K...I look awful in this, but I had to post it. Ben came home for lunch to find us like this and sneak a picture. It had been a LONG night and Jayden and I were both sick so I let him sleep in bed with me so he would be calm and I could sleep. Too funny though how we are both sleeping in the same position. :)
Although Jayden LOVES car rides, he does NOT like being strapped into his car seat...
Aunt Cami came down so Mommy and Daddy could get away for the afternoon and evening. It was SO nice! Jayden loves Aunt Cami! :)


We went to Cheesecake Factory with the gift card our Realtor gave us. :) SO YUMMY!

my lil' angel

tummy time w/ friends! :)
Yup it is noon and I am not even close to looking ready for the day...such is life these days. :) Jayden likes to be held a LOT-he is such a little mommy's boy! Thank goodness for the backpack so I can get things done (like making Ben chili for lunch) :)
Such a strong neck! He loves laying on Daddy's chest and looking around at the world around him. :)
Jayden loves when Daddy comes home for lunch! :)


Our little bundle of joy! I love seeing him in the jammies I made him! :)

He is finally liking his swing-SO nice for mommy to get things done and SO much easier on her back.

Jayden loves bath time now that his umbilical chord has fallen off and he gets more than a sponge bath. :)

My little man is filling out! :)
Jayden and his babysitter Lexi-he loves her!

So precious!



Jayden in the Halloween costume I wore at 2 months old. :)

Jayden has lots of people who love him. :)





Ben! Don't you dare!!!






Great Grandpa and Jayden are pretty fond of one another...


He loves spending time with Great Grandma! :)
Look at that Smile!!! He was smiling like this for about 5 min straight! :)


Dinner time...for all 3 of us...Jayden always gets hungry the second dinner is ready, so we balanced his bottle so we could eat. :)

our little pumpkin!

Ben surprised me after a long couple days of losing our house and finding out we have to move to Denver with a clean house, a candlelight dinner (he cooked himself-chicken cresent rolls), chocolate and a chic flick for Halloween-LOVE this man SO much!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aaah, life with a newborn! I love seeing your pictures because it reminds me of...me!

    So so so fun to have them take naps in bed with us huh!

    Happy Halloween, what a darling pumpkin you have and I love that last picture of you two!!!!

    ReplyDelete