Tuesday, October 2, 2012

jAyDeN's FiRsT BiRtHdAy!!!

 Jayden LOVED his birthday balloons!!!

 Jayden and Honami. :)

 The AWESOME and SUPER cute cakes Cami made for Jayden! :)

 What's a birthday without fun decorations?!

 Balloons, balloons and MORE balloons!
 Yummy grub time! :P


 I was really hoping he would be walking this birthday, but all in good time, I suppose...:)

 No tape...just static to keep the balloons up. :)
 Buddies!

 PRESENTS! I was probably more excited than he was. :)
 Honami and I-LOVE this girl!!!

 What are those big and colorful things? :)

 He struggled a bit at first...

 ...but he definitely got the idea! :)


 He LOVED this little car-hence the kisses below. ;)

 The Book from Homani-our little guy LOVES books!!!



 CHOCOLATE! ( I may have helped him eat it. ;) ).

 The cute stuffed animal that Jayden fell in LOVE with! :)



 Cake time! Make a wish Jayden!!! :)


 He was not sure what to think at first...



 but it was not long before he was LOVING it!!!


 Probably his favorite event of the night-playing with the balloons with all the kiddos. :)
I would say it was a VERY successful first birthday experience. :)

 My parents came a week later with even MORE presents! This little guy sure is spoiled!!!




 This spoon of all of it, believe it or not is his absolute FAVORITE-lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment