Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Jayden's 2nd surgery 10/1/12

 For such an early, early morning with no bottle, our little guy sure was a trooper! He amazes me.

 I LOVE how child-oriented and cute this hospital and all the workers there are!


 Getting the okay for surgery! He LOVED the sticker they gave him! :)


 Good to go now just waiting for the anesthesiologist.

 The hard part-saying goodbye before seeing him disappear behind the large double doors (notice my forced smile). At least he left Mommy with a comforting, cute, little smile! :) He really liked the balloons the anesthesiologist had.
 Only one of us were allowed to go back right after surgery, so Ben was sweet and let me. I was too busy comforting my little guy to get pics then so we took a few once Daddy joined us and he was doing better-he even took a bottle! :) So proud of my Jayden!



 He sure LOVES his Daddy! Lucky for us we were cleared to leave that same day! WAHOO!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment