Thursday, December 27, 2012

Still catching up-here's November-mid December! :)

 Primerica Event in Salt Lake Recognition night! :)


 District Leaders!
 New Promotions!


 New Team Captains!



 New Regional Vice Presidents!










 Up early for training the next day! :)


 More recognition!




 Jayden's first haircut!!!



 I made the first cut (which I saved for his scrapbook, of course) and then turned it over to the professional! :)


 Even though he did not like it one bit he was SO good!!!


 Checking himself out afterwards in the mirror.
 My official cute little boy! I can't believe he is already a toddler!!!


 Thanksgiving Dinner at Aunt Kayleen's with the fam!

 Look who is walking!!!


 Setting up Christmas Thanksgiving Day (because I just could not wait ANY longer)! :)

 Grandma came over to hang out and decorate with us! :) I really appreciated her suggestions since it was an adjustment without a fireplace and my tall entertainment center.
 We ended up putting my Christmas village on the cupboard ledges. I LOVE it!!!


 Simply magical-LOVE it!!!







 Celebrating Grandma and Grandpa's 50th wedding anniversary with a luncheon at Maddox after family pictures. Can you say YUMMY?! Everyone (except those on missions and volunteering at orphanages in Ecuador) were able to come for the first time in years! SO fun to be mostly all together again.





 My lovie and I


 Jayden's famous "chesser" face! :)


 The special musical program for Grandma and Grandpa afterwards. :)



 BOWLING!!! Grandma has been wanting to go with all the grandchildren together for years!


 Jayden's 1st time bowling! He even got 6 pins down!


 Our little Christmas angel.




 Christmas Dinner with our good friend, Shirleen! We miss her so much!!!
 Yummy chocolate pie!

 Heading out for a winter stroll outside.
 Look who zonked out during choir practice. He LOVES music!!!
 Peach City outing!


 Grabbing in-n-out after op night-Casey's first time!!!
Beautiful sunrise on our way to early morning training.

 New coat from Great Grandma Durfee.
 Jayden is a firm believer in chillin' through life. :)

 Look what Caleb did to the new roll of toilet paper I got out! Stinker!!! Good thing he is SO cute!

 The BEST of buddies!!! :) LOVE the little guys in my life! :)
 Daughter of the Utah Pioneers with Grandma!

 singing for their program-I REALLY miss it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment