Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Denver Adventures!!!

Mall Madness-I went with "the wives" Alyssa, Julie, Janae, and I (aka women belonging to the sales reps) shopping at the flat iron mall-gorgeous, fun mall!!! I only wish we had more mula to spend seeing as we all moved out here having to live of what we brought with us for the first month....only downside! Luckily the mall will still be there next month and I don't think it will be hard to get the girls to go again!;) It has been fun getting to know the girls and nice to have someone to chill with since ben is gone from about 8 in the morning until 10/ 10:30 @ night-SO HARD!!! I don't know what I would do without these girlies!!! We have had a lot of fun together and have bonded quickly as we can all relate to living very similar lives out here. We also shared the unforgetable experience of delivering and unpacking and fluffling Alyssa's huge bean bag...
Julie, Alyssa, Janae, and I chillin on a rockin' chair. We had a fun "colorful" guy take this photo for us in a cute home furnishings store we went to. This was our first outing all together and a lot of fun!
Our fun rings we tried on...didn't buy them...but they were pretty crazy cool!!! :)


Really honestly not sure how to explain this one...we are silly, bored girlies...We randomly tried on bikini tops over our clothes ya not so sure I have my coordinating color scheme on-pink and white striped with an oriental "t"-yeeeah! :)

Julie, Alyssa, and I before walking Julie's dog Brutzie!!! Man I need to get back into a regular exercise routine-seriously!!!


Sorry-you may need to cock your head fro this one! Trust me...I didn't spend the whole run smiling this big!!! :D
Alyssa and I packing in her 95 lb bean bag she got into our apartment managers car-what a guy!
Beginning the trek...
Continuing the trek...:)




The stairs...hardest part-I tell ya I put my workout in that day! :)

We made it into the apartment!!! Little did we did know the worst was yet to come...:S





trying to get the shipping bag off-freaking hard!!! took forever!!!
We had some funky ways of trying to get this thing off-we got creative!!!
HAH!!! The bag lost! We reigned victorious!!!

Time to fluff it up!!! :) -this was the fun part!



Alyssa -SUPER WOMAN!!! :P

Janae's Matrix action! :)
Wahoo-this is what we do when the boys are at work-ha ha so much for being proper, domestic, housewives! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment