Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Ostler: continuing through our first year of marriage!

We are coming up on our one year anniversary! :) It has been a great year! Here are some more pics of our past year together, we don't know what lies ahead of us, but we know we are together and that is all that matters!:)

Ready for church!

Ben and I satisfying a little fast food craving at Wendy's!


A couple sillies!

Going out for Denny's randomly one night after I got back from play practice! :P

Valentine's day!!! Chinese and ice skating!!! Two of our favorite things!

Decisions decisions!!!


At the rink! :)

Togetherness! ;)

AHHH! :)

XOXOXO!

Ben cruising! Don't fall!!!


My gifts closing night of Beauty and the Beast-mostly from Ben!!! He is so sweet!
Ben likes to tease me when I am trying to get ready! stinker!


Meeting up with old snow college buddies in Logan one night! Miss these guys-good times! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment