Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hogle Zoo and the "This is the place" Monument!

The pretty flowers our buddy Matt gave us for our anniversary! Thanks Matty!
Olive Garden-so good! We were starving!!!

The Monument


"This is the Place!"

Love the view the monument overlooks!
The "This is the Place" Monument!
Love Hogle Zoo!
It was so hot! We wanted to jump in! :)

Gotta love water!
Old indian writings!
Peek-a-boo!!!
Ben makes such a handsome turtle!!! ;)
Duckies!
The Train!
It was pretty crazy-the train went right through the buffalo pen!
All Aboard!
Ben found his long lost brother-he hopes to be just like him one day...:)
How do I measure up? :)
So funny! I was blowing kisses to this camel and it lifted its head and puckered its lips-hilarious!
Ben felt honored to find a statue of himself in the zoo. ;)
I think it was waiting for us to crawl into its mouth! Yikes!
Ben was too scared but I had fun making faces with the snake-it was cool to have him interact with me-Ben just thought it was creepy!:)
Polly, want a cracker?
Talk about a big kitty!
Probably the closest I will ever be to a tiger....maybe :)


Dippin' Dots! Yummy!!!
Carousel ride-we were the biggest kids on this thing! :) ...and we loved every minute of it!


Baby Elephant Zuri! Too bad it was nap time!
Love this drinking fountain-sad, but it is what I think of every time I think of Hogle Zoo! :)

So Happy Together!

1 comment: