Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day and Ryan's "Homecoming" :)

Cami and I @ Ryan's "Homecoming" or whatever it is called these days. . . :)
Ryan and Uncle Bruce-so good to see family it has been almost a year and a half since I have seen my aunts and uncles. :)
The Ladies! Mom, Grandma Durfee and Ahlstrom, Aunt Sheryl, and Aunt Stephanie! :)
Silly little Nathan!
@ Ben's parents for Father's Day! Ben is the youngest of 17-so we come from very opposite ends of the family, with me being the oldest of 10 kids. I met my neice Niki and her 4 children-my great neices and nephews!-so crazy going from being the oldest of ten kids and the oldest grandchild, to being younger than my nieces and nephews! Never was an aunt before I got married...now I am an aunt 40 some odd times over and a GREAT aunt about 20 times over! So Crazy!!! :)
Ben's dog chico-he is almost 14 and is still as young and playful as can be! That is like 98 in dog years-nuts I tell ya! :)
Chilling with family in Ben's Parents gorgeous yard! So nice to chill and get to know new family-hope to see them all again soon!
Love this pic of Ben and I with the mountains behind Ben's parent's house in the background! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment