Saturday, February 5, 2011

Family life....

Mom came down for the day...it was so much fun! Thanks mom!
Just doing what we do best-lounging in front of the tv...
When we are not sick and throwing up...we pregnant women can eat! The banana split from Maddox is an old tradition Ben and I had when dating. :)
Nothing like mom's home cookin'! :P We went up to my parents to tell the kiddies the big news..it was so cute...Ben asked who wanted to be and aunt or uncle. Some got excited and others got puzzled. I asked Derek who seemed unsure of Ben's question if he wanted me to have a baby and he exclaimed, "YES!" Then I asked him if he wanted to be an uncle. He paused gotta a very sad expression and furrowed his eyebrows together and said almost in tears..."I don't want to be an uncle. I just want to be a little kid!" It was heartbreaking but so so so darn cute! I had to hurry and explain what being an uncle meant since all he knows is that uncles are old. ;) He still looked confused, but eased up a little more when I told him Ben was an uncle years before he was even born (being the youngest of 17 children). Nathan was also concerned that since Grandma's live in their own house without little children that he and my other siblings would have to find another place to live once I had my baby. Talk about turning excitement into trauma! lol...I gotta say I agree with them in my own ways that this baby does bring a few fears with the excitement although mine are not having my mother move out when I am 7 or worrying about being 5 going on 50...:)
Derek...isn't he just precious! :)
he was so cute playing with his balloon.
kyle
Ryan is so friendly when people are taking pics of him-he just loves it! ;)
Jared...and
his super cool turtles!

Haircut time! Mom looks a bit nervous...Ben I would be worried...;)
My honey and I
Good ole' tickle fights!
Cute pic...but I must say Derek wins the prize for the most creative pose. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment