Saturday, February 19, 2011

Teeeny, Tiny Baby Ostler...

Not as far along as we thought, guess I missed a period right before getting pregnant...weird...but we are 9 weeks along exactly today according to the ultrasound measurements. We are excited although it is going to be a long, hot summer with my due date being September 24th. :) I am still sick and very reliant on the medication the doctor has prescribed, but we are hanging in there and are excited none the less. Ben has been so good to me...I have gone to clean the house and it is already cleaned, go to do the laundry and it is already done and neatly put away, go to see what we need from the store just to find the fridge fully stocked. What an amazing hubby and what a good daddy he is going to be! :)
Baby's first heartbeat! :)

1 comment: