Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's a BOY!!! :)

Meet Jayden Benjamin Ostler! We cannot wait to meet and hold our little man. We love you so much already little buddy. :)

So precious with his little hand by his face. That is my son! I am gonna be a mommy!!! :) I can't wait to enjoy life with my two guys! :)


It was so touching and precious watching him move around on the screen. I love this pic they captured of his adorable little feet. Don't you just love those little piggys? :)
Jayden really wanted to let all of us (including me) that thought he was for sure a girl know that he is in fact 100% BOY and proud of it!
My little Jayden again. :)
Ben and I just after finding out we were going to be parents of a son! :) I was so surprised but I could not be more thrilled! I got the little boy I wanted. We will get Ben his little daddy's girl later. :) Can't wait to hang out with my little mama's boy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment