Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spring...sort of...

Snow, snow and more snow. It has been such a long winter! The first snow was 7 months ago. This was April 30th-our last snow storm-hopefully. :)Cute little family of geese...one of the first spring looking sights of the year.The rocker glider came the same day as my bump! :) I put it together by myself! :) I felt so handy!Lots and lots of painting last month...all the while in a well venitilated room of course, snow and all.Nursery decorations I painted for the nursery. :) Turned out really well (if I don't say so myself). We saved a lot of money with me making them too.Snow at the end of April...seriously?Date Night!;)Well we found our girls a new home and we both cried, but it is best with Jayden on the way. :)Hanging out with a Alyssa for a fun girl's day. We topped off the day with an amazing Relief Society meeting that focused on the life of Christ. It was so spiritually uplifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment