Thursday, June 16, 2011

3 Year Anniversary Getaway!!!

Ready for a getaway and some real time together. :)
Love our room! We stayed at the Victorian @ the Providence Inn-first time staying two nights so nice!




Ben has got such a crazy schedule...he went right to sleep while I got ready to go to dinner.
Isn't my hubby adorable?
Ben was being a little camera shy...
me threatening to eat all his food if he did not smile for the camera did the trick. :)
Firehouse Pizza-LOVE this place!

I think I ate too much...I am a little bloated. What do you think? ;)
Our romatically chilled sparkling grape juice. I love this stuff!

The amazing jetted tub! Loved this thing!
Movie and grapes...fruit has been my staple food throughout this pregnancy.
Heading to lunch...
The Beehive Grill...so good! Highly recommend it to anyone-yummy food, and a lot of it for a good price. :)

Gelato-so good!
Two for one bowling-it was sweet and we had the whole place to ourselves. It was a little different to try to play when you are used to playing on the wii. :)









More of my favorite fruit...
Loved this bed! We totally need to get a King one day. :)
Their breakfast was delicious!!! We had cream cheese and raspberry stuffed french toast with whip cream the first morning...too bad we didn't get a picture before we devoured it. :)

Heading home...but not before some more fun-filled stops along the way! :)
buy one get one free passes to walker cinemas. We saw X-Men:First Class...it was so good! ha ha we were chewing milk duds...hence the teeth-less smiles...:)

Of course we had to stop at Peach City to get our favorite "Big Joe" burger

Went to Crystal Hot Springs but it was lightning, so we took a break and talked and munched on snacks while we waited for the storm to pass.



Ready to get back in! :)

So not a fan of my prego body in a swimsuit ha ha






We stopped to tell Ben's dad hi while he was working out in the field.

Went to Idle Isle Cafe for dinner. I worked here in high school. They have amazing pot roast! I also had to get one of my many cravings...a lime ricky. :)


Ice cream...YUM!
Good ole' Brigham!

The Brigham City Temple-it is going up fast! These shots aren't great, but they are the best I could get while driving by. :)


Heading back to Murray...back to life and reality...so nice to get away from it all for a while though. I love my hunny!

1 comment:

  1. You two are too cute together! Love you! Happy THREE year anniversary; you guys had so much fun and I'm glad.

    It's so smart to get away together before baby comes. And yeah...me too...have to have a king-sized bed!!

    ReplyDelete