Friday, June 24, 2011

Sewing baby clothes with Grandma

Sometimes this belly really gets in the way...:) I forget I have it all the time and end up hitting Jayden with the car door, the fridge door, as well as other things-poor guy.
Let the sewing begin...but not before lots and lots of cutting material. :)

Taking a break for a morning nature walk with Grandpa. Moments like these really take me back to my childhood. :)
This was Jayden's first walk with Grandpa Durfee. :) I hope there are many more to come.


























Brunch @ I-hop. YUM! :)

Back to sewing with Grandma-so glad she was there to help them turn out well. :) It was so nice spending time with her.


The sleeper (made a total of 5) They will be great for winter time.

The sleepsac (we made a total of nine) so excited to put Jayden in them!

The finished product with the trimming. :)

The burp cloths (we made a total of 7)

Proof I did actually sew...still not a fan, but the finished product makes it worth it. :)


The finished product with the swatches we made them in. :)
So excited to get to use them! Thanks for all your help Grandma!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Wow, Wow! You were BUSY sewing! Way to go! Isn't it fun spending time with Grandparents!? Beautiful pictures of the walk too!

    (ha ha about hitting your belly all the time, it's weird being so 'out there')!!

    ReplyDelete