Wednesday, May 9, 2012

 All 4 generations enjoying a nature walk along the Ogden river! :)




 Love this place!




 We went to Golden Corral afterwards and I just have to say that as disgusting as it is I was tempted to put the chocolate fondue right on my nose...I mean if it can take the seeds right out of a strawberry, it has got to make a good nose strip, right? :)

 Cami came over for a sleepover and we did makeovers, watched One Tree Hill and went to Zumba! :)








 Getting tickled by Grandpa Ahlstrom! :D




 Before Zumba!

 After LOL!

 So this is the picture we were showing Jayden in all the pics below as he smiled and giggled. It was SO stinkin' cute! :)





 Watermelon! YUM!!! :P


 I love this smile and that giggle (even if it is food covered-lol)! :)



 Homemade oreos!!! Too bad we ate them all before I thought to get a "finished product pic"...lol...oops! :P




 Look who is starting to LOVE sitting up all by himself!!!






 At Great Grandpa Durfee's having fun with a neighbor boy, Jordan. He really got Jayden laughing pretty hard!

 Gotta love the mohawk from his helmet...The coolest thing about this day was finding out he was finally finished with the helmet! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D





 Love this little guy! He seriously is my little world! Makes my day ever day! :)











 Goofing and being a little onery.



 Playing Jayden's favorite game "BLAST OFF"! I stand him up on my tummy, count down from 10 and then say "blast off" as I fly him into the air.

 Ya... He LOVES it!





 Time for our afternoon walk! Aunt Cami even came! :)






 Jayden starting off the morning just how he loves to...watching High School Musical! :)

 Enjoying the show with his little cuddle bug! :)
 Jayden loves it when Daddy helps him walk up and down the stairs! :)

 Dinner and a super fun card game and of course treats with friends! :)
Jayden didn't want to go to sleep with all the excitement. So we made him a little tent so he could be with us, but still go to sleep.

 My lovie and I!


 Time for another one of our favorite nature walks!




 I LOVE this view!!!

 Taking a break for a diaper change and to chill in the shade.



 Re-inventing our entertainment center to work for our new t.v....probably should have checked the t.v. first (especially with our luck) because it ended up being totally green. The previous owner (my mom's friend) thinks her hubby can help us figure it out though so fingers crossed! :)

 Ha ha ha! Man Cami! I think you outdid yourself with the food-jk lol it is a cold rice pak from the freezer. :) Pretty funny looking though!


our new entertainment center and t.v.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous day for a walk with your Mom and Grandma! That's awesome that you can walk along the nature trail.

    Looks like you and Cami get to spend lots of time together as sisters...good for you! Fun girl times.

    Yay, no more helmet! I bet he'll be happy. :) What growing big boy!

    ReplyDelete