Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Enjoying Spring and the Summer-like weather! :)

 I watched my friend Camille's baby Mattix for an afternoon. It was interesting and fun juggling a one year old and a 6 month old (especially with Jayden becoming EXTREMELY jealous over me holding another baby) but I survived! :)







 Jayden liked Mattix MUCH better when his own mommy was taking care of him. :)



 Cami and Aaron came over for dinner and a game night. :)







 Cami and Grandma Ahlstrom came over to visit after going out to eat. This was Grandma Ahlstrom's first time seeing our new place. :)

 Jayden LOVES this toy!


 Yup...I get the feeling that in the very near future it may be a little harder to keep my house as organized. :)

 So cute-Jayden will not go to sleep without a cuddle buddy. :)

 Jayden LOVES bath time and splashing-when Jayden bathes, we all get wet! Ha ha! :)


 We joke that this is his little game stop. :)


 I LOVE this picture! He is looking at his favorite picture of Christ on the wall. He stared at it like this for about a half hour and when I asked him if there was anything he wanted to tell Mommy about Jesus, he went off babbling for a good hour. So precious!


 Sitting up on his own....well getting there. ;)

 I LOVE my flowers on my front porch. They were a house warming gift from my good friends Shirleen and Lexi.


 Dinner and f.h.e @ Grandma and Grandpa's! :)

 Do you think someone may be hungry?


 A nice walk around the neighborhood. :)



 Jayden LOVES to go on a walk! :) If he had his way we would be outside all day long. :)

 Jayden gives the best hugs. They come complete with a big long "Ahhh"(just like Mommy does when she hugs him).

Yup, still hooked on his High School Musical! Ha ha! Ben and I are getting a little sick of this show...:S
 Cami came to visit and we went on a walk. :)






 I love how Jayden has a helmet just like his shirt and the bear on his pants do. So cute!

 At Ben's boss's house in Lehi for a work party. :)




 Ha ha, he zonked out while Ben and I were watching a movie. :)
 At our friend Shirleen's for her birthday! :)


 Can you tell the candles make a flower? Ha ha, I am a dork, I know.


 Jayden and his crush, Lexi. ;)

 After dinner we went for a stroll around our old apartment complex. The sunset was BEAUTIFUL!!!



 We stopped by my old visiting teaching companion's apartment and our little one's sure enjoyed each other! :) They talked, cooed, flirted and laughed for a good while. It was so adorable!
 Jayden really knows how to work the ladies. :)
 At my parent's for Lindsay's birthday! :)

 The cake Cami made for her. :)
 Making Mom's famous crescent rolls! DELICIOUS! :P







 The birthday girl and I! :)

 make a wish!



During scripture study Derek read Jayden a book. Jayden thought it was really fun and laughed and giggled the whole time! LOL! :) He cracks me up!

3 comments:

  1. Did you seriously have a baby!??? You look TERRIFIC you beautiful girl!

    That is one heck of a work party, how do I get a job!? ha ha

    Yes, this weather is finally getting better. Totally time for walks and working outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sabrina!!! Your comments always make me feel so good! Makes all the work to blog and upload pics-worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I have not been commenting back...I was having issues getting it to let me. Ha ha!...but seriously every single one of your comments have meant a lot to me so thank you so much!!! Hope all is well with you and your adorable self and family as well! :) Loves!

    ReplyDelete