Monday, July 16, 2012

Cheers to the beginning of a new blogging experience! As of today, I have decided it is time to be brave and am turning our blog into my journal&scrapbook rather than just the scrapbook we all knew before. :) I have not done this in the past because I keep a personal journal separate from my blog due to wanting to keep my thoughts and feelings more private, but the more I think about it, the more I want to reach out and share not just the facts and photos of our life together, but the emotion and meaning as well. :) I am pretty excited about this new adventure/ambition of mine! I hope it is still a site and a blog you all enjoy. :) There will be less pictures and more words, but that is what a blog is meant to be after all...I guess I am finally joining the ranks! ;)

I would like to start this new direction of my blog with this beautiful picture. I took this picture the other night while stopped at a red light with a little more than I care to have on my mind in the category of the unknown in life. For me, it really seemed to be my Father in Heaven telling and teaching his little girl to "stop", let go of the hurt, fear, sorrow and doubt and embrace the light of love, courage, joy and hope.

This beautiful moment that captured the world Heavenly Father has created for us, reminded me of how no matter how dark the clouds of life may seem...there is always light. In a way the darkness and the clouds, with light, can make the whole picture even more breath-taking than if there were no clouds at all. You just have to look for the light, focus on the light and embrace the light...for that is where true courage, strength, beauty, peace, joy, faith and love truly are.

2 comments:

  1. I like the description you have for this picture, very well put. I have recently done the same with my blog. I don't get many comments, but I know my words are being read. It's rather liberating. :)

    ReplyDelete