Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lots going on...

1. Ben is about to graduate this week-FINALLY! I am SO proud of him!!!



2. I am going to be finishing my Bachelor's Degree with Weber State's online program...a little late in the game, but I am proud of myself none-the-less, with all we have going on and my normal anxiety, it is a BIG step for me. :)



3. Ben is joining the Air Force!!! CRAZY!!! We have fasted and prayed and really feel like this is what we are supposed to be doing. So the house I worked so hard and long to find and get will become a rental, Ben will be going to basic sometime in the next 6 months and I will be flying solo for over 2 months (I don't want to think about that part right now...:( ).



4. Jayden in almost 1 year old and we are preparing for his next surgery due in September...hoping I can be strong for my little man through another one. So hard to see your child suffer.



5. We are going to Lava Hot Springs, Bear Lake and Moab all in the next two months-pretty excited to have some fun adventures to take us away from it all. :)

 LOTS going on! Lots of facts...lots of emotions! It sums it all up in one of my favorite quotes-"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!" Wish us luck!!! :)





and ready for some fun adventures to take us away from it all. :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW. Big Congratulations! That is so cool that you're both completing school. And a big step to the Air Force but it really is a good choice, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete