Monday, August 13, 2012

The weekend I turned a quarter of a century old!

 Having fun @ the Durfee Family Reunion camp out!!! :)








 Yay for playpens because Jayden likes room to play and explore and when camping this comes in handy as far as keeping him from eating the dirt, sticks, rocks, etc...he LOVED all the attention he got from everyone!!!



 Yay for very convenient teething relief! LOL! This poor guy had 5 teeth coming in at once and was SO well behaved...until night that was when he pulled an all-nighter completely fussy and miserable. Poor guy!!!...and Happy Birthday to Mommy-LOL! I really regretted that Ben could not make it when I was stuck all night alone in my car trying to not wake all the other campers with my loud little dude. My Dad was AWESOME and took over @ 4:30 and I slept til 7. He said Jayden reminded him of me when I was about 8 months old and my parents took me to Arches National Park with them and I cried so hard the neighboring campers packed up and left at 3 a.m....ha ha ha!


 Andrea was trying to kiss Jayden on the cheek, but Jayden decided he wanted one on the lips! LOL!
 She finally just snuck one on top of his head before he had a chance to try to go for the lips again. :)
 Jayden had a BLAST (during the day...:)). He LOVED all the kids to play with and all the attention!


 BESTIES!!! :)



 Not a big fan of the unicycle at first...but he warmed up to it a bit. :)


 STORY TIME! One of Jayden's favorite things to do during the day!





 Love what a ham he is for the camera-TOO STINKIN' CUTE!!!





 Songs and stories by the camp fire!


 My Daddy is an excellent story-teller!





 Right before the all nighter...
 and after...seriously this was 7 am and he still had not gone to bed yet! Crazy child!

Good thing he is cute!!!
 Playing while Daddy made breakfast! I love the memory of waking up to my Dad grilling up sausages in the morning while camping!




 Jayden could spend HOURS all day just playing with his shadow-it is SO adorable!!!



 He is really starting to want to climb on everything...now if he can just start walking...:)

 I have NEVER been so happy for it to be morning!!!
 My BEAUTIFUL Birthday flowers from my Heavenly Father. :)
 Saki, our foreign exchange student from Japan! :) She was pretty nervous to come to the U.S. and has been VERY brave!
Looking rather attractive after staying up all night. Casey was a trooper and since Ben was not there watched High School Musical with Jayden on his i-phone for a while. :)



 Cami and Casey treated me to pizza and a shopping spree for my birthday! :) Thanks guys! You made my birthday SO special!

 Yup between my birthday money from Cami and Ben I was able to get and entire wardrobe update!!! :)
 Jayden and his buddy, Caleb!


 Caleb is our little "nanny" for Jayden. He even keeps him from crawling up the stairs and out of the bathrooms. :)
 The sweet Birthday banner Ben hand-cut for me for my Birthday!


 A few of my favorite snacks and a movie with my sweetie! :)
 Breakfast in bed for the 2nd Sunday in a row to celebrate my Birthday week! My hunny made it all himself and the hash browns from scratch! He also took care of the boys all day and let me just hang out and relax. I did not life a finger that day! :)
 The cute gift from my friend, Kari. :) Thanks, girlie!
 I am a quarter of a century old!!! CRAZY!!!
 We even let Caleb celebrate!

 More junk food and a chick flick with my babe!

 My other baby joined us after his nap. He was pretty excited to be hanging out and watching a movie with us. :)




 I LOVE my little family!!!




 My Mr. Mischievous!
 My other Mr. Mischeivous...:)


 The Roast Sunday Dinner Ben made for my Birthday Dinner from scratch all on his own!
 ...and the Birthday cake he made all by himself-HOW CUTE IS THAT?!  I got myself a good one, folks!

 Me and my guy!
 He even sang to me all by himself. I LOVE his voice! :)

Licking off the candles-my FAVORITE part! :)
 Heading to Lava Hot Springs while enjoying the dove chocolate my younger siblings got me for my Birthday!
 SO EXCITED!!! :D





 Our little swimmer- he kicks his legs and everything-SO cute!!! He LOVES the water! He is constantly trying to put his head under-this little one is fearless I tell you!

 Looking up at Daddy with BIG smiles!!!





 I am teething, so I have a messy nose, but my Mommy thought this was TOO cute not to post!






 Cami doing a back flip off the high-dive!
 Casey jumping off the high platform!


 forgot to rotate this one, but Ben and I think it is pretty funny how we are both exactly level with the beam..looks like it extends invisibly. :)

 LOVED these slides! Holy fun!!! :)



Ben doing a dive off the high-dive! :) My man looks good!!! :)
 Swimming sure makes you hungry! good thing my parent's brought a yummy picnic dinner! :)

 Jayden LOVED crawling around and exploring. :)


 He finds all kinds of treasures on his journeys. :)

 The gang (most of them anyway).
 Derek is such a fun Uncle to Jayden. :) Being only 6 years apart, they are great play mates! :)
 Jayden spent about a half hour pulling up grass and covering the spot that just didn't quite match-o.c.d.-definitely mine. :) He sure enjoyed it!



It was a BLAST Lava! Hope to see you again soon!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment