Monday, August 6, 2012

Lounging, Spa days and Pool Parties!!!

I promise I will do more of a journal (real blogging) post soon, but for now here's a little bit more scrapbooking (lots and lots of pics). :) Ben tuckered out after another long day. My poor guy works hard to make our life the best it can be. Sure love and appreciate you, babe!!!

 Another weekly outing to the Brigham City Pool!!! Cami even got to come this time!!! :)













 The super cool cake Cami made for Nathan's Birthday! She makes all the kids cakes since that is what she does for work. She does an AMAZING job!!! :)


 Cami spent the night and the next day while Jayden was napping, we had ourselves a little spa day. Complete with manicures, pedicures, facials and what is a girl's day without comfort food and a chick flick, right?



 Goofing off while out masks dried...we are so crazy and even though it makes us pretty weird, it sure is fun!!! :D Avocado mask...

























 So...after all of our posing we decided that Cami struggles to look seductive and I struggle to look punk...ha ha! We may look alike, but are pretty different still. This is me trying to be punk and laughing my head off because every time I would try Cami would say "Danae, you are raising or eyebrow!" or "Danae you are puckering too much!" LOL!







 Cucumber peel mask!

 Jayden woke up so we played with him and Caleb while the peel mask dried. :) I LOVE my boysies!!!



 Right after getting into trouble...but who could stay mad at this face?! I am hopeless! The puppy face gets me EVERY time!
 Peeling off the mask...we felt like we were in a scene from 'The Invasion'. Creepy!!! Ha ha ha!


 Can't have a facial without doing a nose strip! ;)
 My little sweetie pie!!!

 Stuck up much, Caleb? Ha ha! He was a little bit more humble in the pic below...:)

 Pedicure scrubs time!

 Pumice stone!

 Topped off with polish for a perfect look!







 Homemade fries!!! SO YUMMY!!! :P

 Playing "SUPER BABY!" with Cami. :)



 My little guy LOVES and I mean LOVES story time !!!
 My Grandma's remodeled kitchen that my Mom and Aunt did for her. Remember the pics from making spudnuts? What an AMAZING transformation! :) So fun for my Grandma. I am SO happy for her! :)




Singing for Gram n' Gramps! One of my FAVORITE past times EVER!!! They are two of my BIGGEST fans and have ALWAYS been so supportive of me. We have always been really close. :)
More yummy junk food!!! We had our salty...then we had our sweet! :)




 Big, embarrassing Mommy kisses!!!
 Jayden and his Great Grandma Durfee are pretty big pals. :) She is his FAVORITE babysitter! :)


 Playing with Daddy! :)




 Our little cruiser! Life is getting pretty busy around here!
My man looks GOOD!!! ;)
 Jayden loves and I mean LOVES bath time! Anything from splashing (and getting everyone and everything wet), playing with toys and squealing and hearing the echo. :) He is so stinkin' cute!!! In the pic below he has that big, cheesy grin where he smiles really big, while sticking his lower jaw out and making a REALLY loud noise as he excitedly sucks air to the back of his throat. He does this EVERYtime he gets excited. I don't know where he picked it up from, but it sure it cute! :)











 Yup-LOVES baths!!! :)
 Hanging out at home with my boys! :)

 Jayden's new toy to help him with his "I am trying to walk" endeavors. :) I think he likes it...;)







 Because the "easy way" is SO over-rated!!! Ha ha ha!

 I LOVE summer sunsets!!! :)



 Story time with Daddy! :)


 Cute little toesies!

 ... ALL boy!
 Did I mention I LOVE sunset?! Cuz I do!!! :)


 Homemade cheesecake for National Cheesecake Day!
 Shopping with Heidi! It is awesome to shop at Kid-to-kid. I sell his old stuff and buy new stuff with that money. That way as he grows I can update his wardrobe without spending a dime at times. Don't worry I still keep plenty for his future little brothers. :)

Jayden loves to chill and put his feet up. :)
 One of my favorite birthday gifts-a card from my Gram n' Gramps! They always pick out the cutest cards that make me want to cry because of how special I feel. :) I can't believe I am 25!!! Quarter of a century old! CRAZY!!!


 Caleb LOVES cuddling with Ben.:)
 The Durfee family we stayed with in Colorado came to Utah to bring Kendra to the M.T.C. (She is going to Italy!) After they came to Brigham for some swimming and BBQing. Some of the Hall family came too as well as my friend Julie (we met in Colorado with EcoSure) with her little baby, Halle (one of Jayden's many girlfriends). Swimming, volleyball, sun, good food and great company-can't beat that!!! It sure was FUN!!! :D










 Jayden  REALLY liked playing with my tic tacs and using them as a rattle. :)







 My cousin, Hannah, LOVES Jayden! She always says, "Oh! Jayden is so cute!" Ha ha! She is pretty cute herself!

 Mine and Rachael's Birthday cake! :)









 That awkward moment when everyone sings to you...at least I wasn't alone!

 Blowing out the candles is always fun though!
 The birthday girlies! We did it Thai-style in the pic below upon Casey's request. :)

 In the pics below this is what had Jayden laughing so hard-he sure LOVES his furry friends-especially his own doggie, Caleb! :)

 About two seconds before he spit up all over Andrea...poor things!

 Me and my little cheeser

Jayden LOVES electronics! Especially Casey's i-phone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment