Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My BiRtHdAy PaRtY!!! Big 22!!!

My delectible caramel turtle ice cream cake! Yummy!!! :P
Blowing out the candle!!! Hope my wish comes true!!!

Nibble Nibble....
Big Bite! :)
Ben likes the food too...:)
The Birthday Dinner Ben made me...corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, and steak with A1 sauce...mmm...mmm good!!! :P
Partying it up with my Best Friend!
The presents Ben got me! :) Audrey Hepburn DVD collection, chocolate with toffee and almonds big bar, bracelets and an adorable card! :) He knows me all too well! ;)
Present time!!! :) He hid the DVDs all over the house! It took me 1/2 hour to find them and he put the bracelets in the dvd case...clever boy...knows I love surprises (good ones) and a challenge! :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha...how fun! I love the idea that he hid your presents. A half hour is not bad at all either! You go girl :) And Audrey Hepburn is the best!! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete