Saturday, August 1, 2009

RaNdOmNeSs!!! :)

Breakfast at Tiffany's, Sabrina, Roman Holiday,Funny Face, and Paris when it Sizzles! Ahh can't wait to watch them! :)
But I love Audrey Hepburn and I found five of her movies for an outrageous price! So excited! :)I can't have them or watch them until my birthday on Tuesday though...something to look forward to!

I found myself a Birthday present...I am bad at this poor Ben does not have a chance to find me something...
Ben caught me asleep on the couch when he got home...what a lazy wife he has! :) needless to say I did not have dinner ready when he got home...he is sweet and loves me anyway though thank goodness!
zzzz......
Bored in the rain in the Target parking lot waiting for Ben to get done servicing a house so I can see him! ...contemplating life's mysteries in the rain is defeating!

No comments:

Post a Comment