Monday, August 24, 2009

Saying Goodbye to Family in good old Colorado! Bittersweet...

Cody after his bath! He hated being wet-He went nuts...rubbign himself frantically all over teh carpet....so funny the cat just stared at him as if wondering why dogs can be so stupid at times! ha ha!

"Pretty bird" is about all this bird says all day long-VAIN! but he can also cat call at people so at least his comments concern more than just himself! hee hee
Me and most of the fam...minus David and Kendra...
Saying our goodbyes to Salem!
Me with Becca and Rachel!
David and I...I am gonna miss teasing this turkey! I am sure he will miss me in the same way! :) If you are wondering about his poor nose, he hurt it doing a double backflip off the tramp-OUCH!
Kendra and I!
Denver! I am gonna miss this place!!!
Driving for our last Sunday dinner at the Durfee's house

No comments:

Post a Comment