Friday, February 26, 2010

Life as we know it....

-Stress!!!:(
-Still sick, going on day 10:(

-Packing it all up again :(

-Seems like we spent more time packing up our life than living it this year :(

-Moving back tomorrow :)

-Found a ride :)

-Staying with Gram and Gramps :)

-Car won't be fixed until next week :(

-Apartment hunting in the Salt Lake Area :)

-Possibly job hunting if I can't transfer with Nordtrom's :(

-Excited for time with Ben though and happy he, at least, is constant in my life :)

-Chances better than ever of finally getting settled :)

-Probably won't have internet access for a week or two :(

-Talk to you all again then! :)

-The usual combinations of the many emotions life renders on a daily basis... :S



But there you all have it...a little update...as you can see not much has changed...moved 7 times since April 09'...Thanks to awesome family and new friends for letting us stay in your homes...one more move to go....hopefully this time will be better than our last attempts to get settled...and will actually be a place we can call our own:)..In the meantime I will remain positive...I will...I will...



Life has been nothing like we expected but in many ways being married to Ben makes my life better than I ever thought It could be...and although I feel like we are always flying by the seat of our pants...I guess that is just life...and at the end of the day I have love and happiness in my life and the Lord...and I can testify he has been with us, guiding and protecting us every step of the way.








No comments:

Post a Comment