Thursday, February 4, 2010

Staying @ the Grandpa and Grandma Hotel!

Grandpa's crazy orange we named it "skunk"! :)
Ben found my hair styling very amuzing apparently because he documetned the process with the camera! ha ha!


Deciding that after two days of grunginess, it was time to get dolled up! :)
The boys did not quite make it....but Grandma and I enjoyed it!
As if we had not had enough suspense with almost killing ourselves a day ago we decided we needed to watch twister...:)
Feels good to truly be smiling again! :)
Ronald liked Grandma best though....look out Grandpa! ;)
Ben decided he needed to prove he could look just as good for me as Ronald could...:)
Meeting Ronald McDonald...I think I found a new man Ben....

Trying to goof off amid all the stress! We were in desparate need of some silliness and laughter!
Just what a girl in distress needs! :) Chocolate!
Deciding we needed to go to the store and buy some Junk Food and binge!
Casey was drove us around during the whole ordeal while we were in Utah. Goodness love him!!!
Feeling better and worse all at once after a visit to the chiropractor...whip lash kills! But just glad we are all still alive and together.
Not even a soldier can take the heat of grandma's chili! :) ha ha!
Trying to keep on smiling....I look horrible after bawling for an entire day...but I think I can still fake it pretty good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment