Thursday, February 4, 2010

Trip to Utah....Fun with Family!

pretty appropriate considering our life was about to turn upside down! :S
It was yummy! :P
I-Hop with Gram and Gramps! :)
Getting ready to stop by and have breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa on our way back to Denver.
Derek the warrior!
Me and my sweetie!
Kyle, Nathan, and Casey
Lindsey playing soccer with a stuffed animal! Goodness love her but I am glad I am not her stuffed toy! :)
Kyle and I
Derek loved feeling tall and powerful-he loves Ben!
These boys love when Ben and I visit so they can play with Ben!
Mom and I
Ben playing checkers with Andrea. Andrea made this checkerboard! :)
Dad and I
Jared and I
Boys will be boys!
Andrea and I
Me and two of my favorite boys!
Girls being girls....:)
Casey and Mel
Honami, Ben and I
Letting our food settle....
Derek loves this toy!
Nathan being spider man! Kyle being his cute self!
Cami and Honami


Time to eat! Best time in my opinion!
Mom and Dad working their magic inthe kitchen! YUM!!!
Mary adn Mel!
Love this boy!!! He is so good for me!
Cami and I
Honami and I
Ben's dad playing with Andrea and Lindsey.
Donny and Ben
Long drive...
Heading back to Utah for a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment