Thursday, July 1, 2010

CPK and Olive Garden!!! :)

Taking a break from work and school to go out on a date!
XOXOXOXO! Really in need of some R&R&R ( Rest, Relaxation, and ROMANCE!)

My boss gave me a 20 dollar gift card to California Pizza Kitchen for going the extra mile-I tell ya I will work for food! :)
Nice to get out of the house and away together!
My parents, and Ryan were in the area and they surprised us and stopped by to take us to dinner! SO nice of them! It was also fun to visit without all the kids around-we actually got to talk to my parents and enjoy some time together!
They took us to Olive Garden! Ben and I love this place! Probably our favorite place to go out to eat.
Yay for recooperation and some time together!

hee hee we are a couple of sillies!

No comments:

Post a Comment