Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The NuRsErY!!!

Here is what I have spent the last month working on...painting and making crafts for the nursery...Enjoy! Jayden's cute blankieFound these scrapbooks at Ross for like 2-3 bucks a piece! :) So excited to fill them with pictures of my Jayden.So with getting prepped for the nursery we pretty much had to move our whole apartment around. We made it work and fit though and I think we made it look pretty good. :)The toy basket I got for 50% off. This will make for a nice n' easy pick up of Jayden's toys and things for company. :)We finally got this couch to fit into the master!....but not before cutting off the back legs and re-boulting them back together. Love my genius hubby though! I love this couch so much!Inside the Nursery!I finally found a fun place for my ceramics I made in 9th grade...at least until he is big enough to start destroying them. ;)I have had this shelf since I was little. I decided to paint it to match the colors I picked for the nursery. Turned out nice and the only money I spent was on the paint.The rug I found for 50% offI love this mirror that I found for a really good deal at Ross. So fun when the light hits it and dances off of it.We gave in and bought a mobile because we loved that it had the heartbeat, nature, and musical sound settings and the moving picture projection it displays on the bottom of the mobile...only downside, is the colors displayed on the box were no where near the colors it really was, so I took the ruffle off and made my own version. I painted it to match the picture frames I made and found my own decorations to hang from bows instead. Turned out pretty good. :)
The cute 3-D stars I found at Michael's that I painted to match the rest of the decor. The walls really needed some color and dimension. I only wish we could paint it...one day. :)The cute bedding set I found on sale @ Wal-mart. I LOVE it! It matches my colors and jungle animal theme perfectly!

1 comment:

  1. You have done such an awesome job! The nursery is darling...what a lucky baby. :)

    ReplyDelete