Monday, May 16, 2011

When a trial brings growth, hope, peace, and love

Us two days after finding out about Jayden's cleft...Ben forced me to get ready, get out of the house and go to I-hop on a late night night out with him. Thanks hun! You are such a strength and a comfort to me. Thanks for standing by my side and helping me through this...and for making me get myself together and out of the apartment.
The things my siblings bought him with their own money-so cute of them. They could not wait for us to get them and to help us put them in the car. They kept saying "we are just so excited for the nephew!' It was so cute!
The bib the kids said he could wear for Christmas dinner. They are all so excited!

Look how adorable this 0-9 month old bath robe is!!!
cute little sun hat

The cute high chair Lindsay bought Jayden with her birthday money. SO tender! It is really cool anad has two different trays, one the toy hooks on (which lights up and plays music) and one for food with dividers. Jayden is so loved and is going to love this!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Danae! i just found your blog through one on my friends! SOOO good to see you are so happy!
    Hey lets be blog friends! I added you to my friends list....mine is acjfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete