Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9th, 2012...longest day of my life so far

I am sitting in the Primary Children's Hospital waiting room right now, waiting for the call to tell me I can go back and see my sweet angel. I have decided to write since I am flooded with emotion and need a way to vent to keep me from bawling.

 The past 4 months have been filled with some of the most amazing days of my life! I am flooded with a new love that only a child can bring. I have learned so much about life and what is truly important from my little Jayden. He has one of the brightest and most beautiful spirits I have ever known. I am so proud to be his mommy. He is mine and Ben's whole world! We could not imagine life without him. I love the first time our eyes met, the first time we touched one another, the first time we smiled at eachother and the first time we giggled together.

 I love how much Jayden loves others. He truly has a special spiritual gift that will bless the lives of many I am sure, being one of those people myself. I am so honored to get to be his mommy and be with him and love him FOREVER! Nothing is more precious to my heart. He has such a zest about him and loves music, like me. He is even starting to sing and dance when music is playing. I love seeing the same joy music brings me in him. It is fun to share it together.

I love how easy-going he is. He looks and has so much of Ben's personality in him, It is fun because I really feel many times like Ben is with me even though he is at work. He has a strength that almost intimidates me, because I feel like he often is there for me when I should be the one that is there for him.

 He loves his Savior and Brother Jesus Christ and always gets so excited when he sees his picture or I speak his name. He has so much charity, the pure love of Christ in him already, it absolutely astounds me,

I am so grateful for the blessing of Jayden in my life and all the memories we get to build together for eternity. He is my greatest blessing next to the Gospel and Ben. I am so very blessed and lucky to have all three in my life with a knowledge that they are mine forever.

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFULLY said Danae! Our children truly are choice spirits here to strengthen us as much as we teach them.

    I know life is tough right now but you are such a strong woman and mother...I know you'll pull through.

    You just keep enjoying that little handsome guy and every giggle and smile...and poopy diaper!!

    ReplyDelete