Friday, January 13, 2012

NeW yEaR's 2012! :)




 Our little cutie just had a bath and is now chilling.
 Jayden sure is memorized by High School Musical.  He doesn't really like cartoons that much; he is more interested in real people.
 Nothing can distract him from his show.
 He sure has a cute little head. 
We had pizza and cheesy bread for new years eve.  Then after putting Jayden to bed we spend the New Year the best way possible.... cuddling in bed.
 New Year Snacks.
 After the New Year was here we got up and treated ourselves to some wonder Welch's Sparkling Red Grape.
 Danae getting a little tipsy by the end of the bottle... ;-) 
 2:15 am  Danae is making a treat for us.  It was nice to have a late night snack.
Our late night snack all laid out.
 Yummy,  I love Danae's little pigs in a blanket.
 Danae loves ketchup on her pigs in a blanket.
 Treat's up close and delicious looking!!
Jayden and I falling asleep around 2:30 a.m. Thank goodness church is at 1 instead of 9 now.
Jayden impersonating Ariel, Tangled style and Jayden and I at his pre-op appt. on my lunch break. I am glad I am able to work my schedule to get to be there for him.
It's a bird...it's a plane...it's SUPER BABY!
Jayden meeting my Aunt Shirley
Just look at that cute, perfect, little face!
Danae likes to go on dates during the day while I am at work. jk. She went to lunch with her friend Sarah, and they ran into one of the Elders that served the same mission as Sarah. This was Danae's first time having Peruvian food and she loved it!
I am glad she was able to get out of the house and Socialize.

Danae LOVES gelato!

No comments:

Post a Comment