Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ben's 26th Birthday! :)

 Ben's birthday present opening celebration at midnight. :)






 Me looking lovely...*cough while making Ben his birthday breakfast burrito...I am just glad Ben did not catch my face. :)

 YUM!

 Jayden's birthday present to Ben was finally eating cereal! YAY!!! :)


 Awe....:)


 playing mario kart with Daddy. :)
 So...to help Jayden not be so upset about his helmet we clap when we put it on after feedings and "bow to the king". Nathan was a trooper and bowed over and over again. Jayden sat there lapping it up, can you tell? :)
 Ben's birthday dinner at my parent's.




 Me decorating Ben's cake. :)


 The final product-don't judge me, it tasted good. :)

 The kid's made Ben some really thoughtful cards and presents. :)





 Jayden fell asleep in Grandma's arms. :)




 My grandparent's came over for another birthday dinner (his special request for me-crescent rolls) and a little house warming party. :)


 Ben's cake number 2. :)





1 comment:

  1. aaah, Happy Birthday. What fun celebrations! You have the sweetest families ever.

    ReplyDelete