Saturday, March 10, 2012

Life lately-catching up...it has been crazy lately with the move and all. :)


















 My friend Julie's baby shower. :)

 I think Jayden was excited the party came complete with a cute girl! ;)
 Look at those flirtatious eyes...

 My lovie and I
 Jayden sportin' Mommy's hat-I must admit, it is WAY cuter on him. :)



 He just sits and stares at me like this all day (I am flattered) but I honestly don't see how he can find me doing chores around the house that entertaining. lol.


 bath time in the sink at Great Grandma Durfee's



 Snuggling with Mommy and Daddy while sleeping over at Grandma's house.


 Great Grandpa Durfee and Jayden are buddies!

 Watching t.v., eating and hanging out with Mommy!


 My whole world!



 Chillin' with Uncle Jared! :)

 "Take me out to the ball game!"


 Sewing quilts with Grandma for charity.



 Jayden thought a nap sounded better than sewing-definitely mine!



 He is a happy little boy!


 Dinner at Matt and Julie's!


 We got the house!!! It is OFFICIAL!!!

 painting the door frames and floor boards-18 hour+ job, but so worth the end result!!! Thanks Mom and Cami for the help, and Grandma for babysitting Jayden. :)


 Having fun while being babysat by Great Grandma and Grandpa Durfee-thank you so much!!! It was such a help to make the move go faster and easier.

 Jayden's 1st time in his high chair (don't mind the rash on his head-it is from his helmet :( Boo).
Cami came to visit and hang out! :)
 Jayden loves it when Daddy comes home!

No comments:

Post a Comment