Sunday, March 11, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012!

 The HUGE teddy bear Ben bought me for Valentine's Day. :)
 ...along with these flowers.
 I LOVE my new cuddle buddy! Confession: I love to snuggle with teddy bears and Ben was thoughtful enough to get me the biggest one I have ever had! :)
 Jayden all dressed up and lookin' super cute in his Valentine's Day outfit.

 My love letter scavenger hunt for Ben-cheesy, I know, but hard to be romantic without a little cheesiness. :)






 The breakfast in bed I made for Ben. Hard to see it, but I cut the toast with a heart-shaped cookie cutter.






 Our Valentine's Day dinner...it had been a little crazy with everything going on with the house and all. We still need to do a real Valentine's Day dinner.
Jayden fell asleep while we where watching a movie. :)

1 comment:

  1. I think cheesy romantic gifts are perfect for Valentine's Day, I love it!

    And could Jayden get any cuter!? Seriously love that face.

    Glad you could enjoy a romantic day together even with the craziness of moving!

    ReplyDelete