Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter/ Spring Break 2012! :)

 Hangin' out Saturday night watching 24. :)

 Easter Sunday!
 Jayden loved his Easter basket (basket-not what was inside. Mommy enjoyed that) :).



 finally playing with what was inside. :)
 Everyone looking for eggs and their baskets. :)

 Ben found his!...and EVENTUALLY I found mine too. :)

 Ben trying out a day in the life of Jayden wearing a helmet for 23 hours a day-he made it about 2 minutes-lol.
 heading to have f.h.e and a hot dog roast with the fam! :)
 Yup...that is a chocolate syrup slip n' slide (we Ahlstrom's know how to have fun)! Too bad it was a last minute thing and no one told me to bring a spare change of clothes or I totally would have gone for it! :)











 Messy!
 Dad maintaining the chocolate slide for best slippage. :)


 This is Ben "off work" basically he spends his first couple hours home calling customers and scheduling his route for the next day.

 Cami was "kind" enough to spray Aaron off with the hose. ;)
 Time to roast some hot dogs!!!





My little guy and I. :) I am really hoping he stops scratching his face once his helmet is gone. I trim them and file every day and put mittens on his hands and he still destroys his face! :(

 Jayden and I swinging on the exact same swings I loved to play on when I was little. :)


 Nothing like relaxing and having a picnic on a beautiful spring day!

Jayden LOVES to be outside! :)
Nothing beats yummy food and good people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment