Monday, April 9, 2012

Life the past couple weeks

 My Mr. Giggles! :) I am so bias...but isn't he SO ADORABLE?!




 Jayden's "big boy" outfit...I love it, but I feel like he looks like a little boy and not a baby anymore.


 Jayden LOVES being with his Daddy.

 The Relief Society birthday dinner with Grandma. :)





 Off to see Hunger Games for date night!
 We walked into his room one Saturday morning and found him like this. lol. :)

 Jayden's and his best buddy! :)

 Hanging out and enjoying the sun @ Grandma's house while watching the kiddies jump on the tramp. :)










 wrestling with Unlce Derek. :)



 watching Lion King with his uncles. :)

 back to dark-black cherry color (my fav)!
My poor brother Jared's ankle..ouch!!!



 Ha ha ha...his toy got stuck to the velcro on his helmet...
 ...obviously he thought it was pretty funny himself. :D
 playing with goofy Mommy.


 Jayden enjoying a little High School Musical on a Saturday morning.


 It is so cute, Jayden will be lying on his back and when I go and lay next to him he will roll over onto his stomach, so I will rub his back. He is definitely his Daddy's son. :)









 Chillin' on the couch with Mommy.






 Jayden loves his exer-saucer!




 I LOVE his cute little noggin! I can't wait til he is done with his helmet and we can see it more than an hour a day.

 Chilli, breadsticks and game night with friends. :)



He loves to fall asleep in Daddy's arms. :)

1 comment:

  1. ha ha, what a cute little stinker! Love his smile, and is he seriously that big already!?

    Looks like Easter was a blast for you, perfect idea with chocolate on the slide! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete