Tuesday, June 5, 2012

FaMiLy FuN!!!

 Shopping with Grandma Durfee. :)


 Jayden was pretty excited to be out with the girls! :)
 Blowing kisses! I LOVE it! :)



 I think Caleb enjoys his new quarters...:)
About to see Casey for the first time in 2 years!!! :) Casey has pulled several pranks on my mom. One in particular at the airport after basic training he wore glasses and had an elderly lady at the airport work with him to pretend to be his grandma to make my mom feel stupid for thinking it was him...so she pretended to be pregnant! Ha ha! Honestly, I would not be too surprised...lol.
She filled a bag with air and stuffed it in her shirt...pretty convinving, eh? :)


The gang! :)


I was SO excited! Ben kept pointing out how happy I was...of course! My Casey was almost home!!! :)


Trying to get all of us actually looking (uh hem...Jayden...) for a family pic.
FINALLY got it! :)
Jayden with the stuffed animal the kids bought him. They sure love their nephew.
This is about the point when I started bawling...silly, but I sure love this kid!


and...they FINALLY meet! :)







Hitting up Chuckarama after for some yummy grub! :)

Casey came stopped by on the way home to see our new place and meet Caleb. :)


This two sure are pretty big buddies! :)

Can't get enough of those cheeks!!!

Goofing off with the camera...a little bored-lol



At the folkies for Casey's homecoming. He sure had fun playing with Aunt Hilary!



Letting Ashley practice her nursing skills on me.


Ben's turn


At Grandma's for Memorial Day!!! :)





Hot dog roast!
We were gonna go on a hike, but ended up going to Willard Bay instead. It was a blast!!!


This little guy LOVES the outdoors!!!










Love moments like this.


Can ya tell we are all VERY excited to be out having fun together all day? ;)



Jayden loves what little time he gets with Daddy.
Jayden gets so fixated on this lady bug.
The boys enjoy watching t.v. together.


LOVE this smile with all my heart!




Another family home evening walk...Caleb did MUCH better this time.

Caleb and his new buddy Apollo (the english mastiff from next door-can you believe he is only 8 months old???)

Jayden's first time in the shopping cart without his car seat. He loved it!



Movie night with the hubs...we let Caleb butt in, but who could resist his cute puppy face when he just wants to be with and cuddle you?


Ben grilling up the steaks for our romantic candle-lit dinner. :)

We did it in the entry-way because it was actually pretty dark in there. :)



YUMMY!!! :P



Love these boys! :)

1 comment:

  1. Jayden looks soooo good! What a cutie! (PS.. you are just like me in blogging... tons and tons of pics! I love it. I just did a huge huge huge post with tons of pics too. haha) Glad you guys are doing so good! :)

    ReplyDelete