Sunday, June 24, 2012

Busy-ness, Father's Day, Jayden hitting 9 months and fun! :)

 Jayden wearing an outfit Ben wore as a baby...so cute!!!


 Playing with Grandpa!


 We LOVE to snuggle!

 At the doctor with Mommy...I am so blessed to have such a good natured baby.
 Yup...I have a little bit of OCD in me...;)


 The pretty bush outside our house. I missed it in its prime-the flowers were a beautiful bright purple!
 Caleb and I
 Jayden cuddling with Uncle Casey

 with Mommy @ the chiropractor.
 Jayden is a total outdoors-man and LOVES the grass!
 The kitty that scared the crap out of me at 2 in the morning one night.

 Celebrating Jayden's 9 month birthday with a High School Musical movie marathon! (his favorite)!
He was pretty excited! LOVE this pic!!! Looking at it, I can't help but smiling! :D







 ...and it only got better when Daddy got home! :)


 Hanging out with Daddy on Father's Day! :)



 Jayden makes the funniest faces squishing his face up against his play pen.
 Ben's breakfast in bed for Father's Day!!!
 @ Ben's parent's for Father's Day! :)






 Time to roast some hot dogs!!!






Jayden always stands on his very tip toes. He is my little ballerina...Ha ha!
 Monopoly Deal! We are obsessed!!!

 Jayden trying to help Daddy win. :)

 @ my parent's for Father's Day!
 My parent's new landscaping project so far...




 Family scripture study outside-fun times!


 Completely konked out after a long day.
 Jayden LOVES his play pen!

 The new patio furniture!
 After a long, hard day I came home to a hot bath, candles, a chick flick playing on Ben's laptop and comfort food. I have the best hubby ever!!!
 Making cookies with Cami! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment