Friday, June 29, 2012

A little or BIG walk down memory lane...mobile uploads. :)

yup...all pics, but I use my blog as more of a scrapbook than my journal. I definitely keep my journal more private, but I hope you enjoy this "blog"-defiant post anyway. :)





Celebrating Grandpa's birthday @ Applebee's! :)




Late night fast food/craving run...:P The flash on my phone was a bit bright, but still good memory. :)



@ Ben's work with my brother Jared and Takota (Ben's secretaries dog that was 3/4 wolf and super friendly) Love this doggie!!!
@ a Jazz game with my niece Anya. Ben and I went with her family. :)

We are expecting...found out it was a boy and my creative energies took the driver's seat. :)
Meet my perfect angel-Jayden Benjamin Ostler! Love, LoVe, LOVE him!!! He has brought worlds of joy to our life!



This is the look I got as I was texting our exciting news to friends and family. It almost made me feel like he was like "That is my Mom?! She is nothing more than a texting, giddy kid!" Ha Ha!
On the way home...SO tiny!

Ben took him so I could rest. First Father/Son date. :)
Jayden loved to cover his eyes so he could sleep in peace away from the light and then would stay up all night-stinker...;)



a 3 am feeding. :)
This is the only way he would sleep for longer than 2-3 hours. He loves his Daddy!






We snuck in a date while Matt and Julie Ostler watched our little man. :)

Love this little one!!!

I LOVED to cuddle in bed with him..especially after a long night.


priceless reaction to the flash of the camera. HA HA!

While I was teasing him and tickling him one day, he threatened to get me back!

LOVE THIS!

Looking at the Christmas tree-he LOVED it! 1st Christmas!

I am so totally in LOVE with this little profile!


I miss this big smile...it is still adorable, but Ben and I most miss his cute little cleft sometimes...

Did I mention he has been OBSESSED with High School Musical since he was about 2 months old? When I was little it was Sound of Music for me, :)

yup...glued...watching High School Musical.


Super baby!!!
The morning of his first cleft surgery
Just after surgery...I did not know my heart could hurt like this...but they did an AMAZING job!!!

This shirt could not speak more truth. My little guy AMAZES me!
First time trying to sit by himself

Stitches all out! Woot!
4 month checkup







1st Valentine's Day!





 He LOVES when Daddy comes home from work!



 Sporting my hat and looking way cuter in it than I ever could!



 There were days he would just sit and stare at me like this all day!


 1st time discovering his feet. :)


 Sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa Durfee's!

 Fighting going to bed one night...


 <3 it!










 new glasses for mommy and...



 a helmet for Jayden-he was NOT happy about the helmet!!!





 I love it when while I am holding him as he sleeps, he smiles like this!




 We are FINALLY home owners!!!

 Jayden was pretty excited too...;)

 Jayden loves hanging out and cuddling with me in bed-always has!



 SO I looked everywhere for this ponytail that I accidentally flipped out of my hair as I was getting ready for a shower....guess where I finally found it when I gave up looking after about 20 minutes...lol. :)



 <3



 Staring to like solids! Finally on Daddy's birthday!






 Kyle's Eagle Court of Honor!


 Cami and I singing "wind beneath my wings".



 watching Lion King with his uncles. :)



 He has never taken a binkie (cleft made it hard) but he loves to suck on mine and Ben's hands. :)

 His first Best Friend Mickey Mouse-we could not separate them even to wash Mickey for the longest time without him throwing a huge fit! Lol!






 1st Easter!



taking on two baby boys as I babysat my friend Camille's son Mattix. This is the day I learned that Jayden can become very and I mean VERY jealous! :)











 New Haircut!



 Our new addition and house warming gift/Mother's day/Father's Day gift to ourselves-Caleb!









 The look he gave me when I was crying during a hard day-so sweet! He then proceeded to cuddle with me as shown in the pics below-so precious and so needed that day!




 Jayden helped cheer me up to and put things in perspective-always does. :)



 The sweets Ben brought me to cheer me up at the end of the same hard day-my boys take such good care of me!

 Caleb and his new bed!


 Ha ha! This is one king who takes his job seriously!

 Peek-a-boo!!! This is how I found Jayden when I went to get Jayden out of his car seat one day. Too cute!


 Lately he has loved sitting on the couch with Mommy!


 9 months old!


 He is crawling!!! I have become extremely busy ever since-especially with a puppy! With my two boys, I don't need a gym membership!


 After a long day, I came home to a hot bath, candles, chick flick on Ben's laptop and comfort food waiting for me. :)

 Jayden LOVES books! ...and I love watching him "read" and how his cute little ears stick out of his cute little head. :)



 Out cold!


 Out for Chinese for our 4 year anniversary! Yummy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment