Friday, July 2, 2010

Life in School...

Life in school is hard!!! I feel like a widow! Ben works 60 hours a week and is going to school full time through Stevens Henager. I should count my blessings and feel lucky Ben is able to work and go to school with a flexible online college but I miss him dangit! He works from 7 am to about 7 pm monday through saturday, and then studies for 4 hours...do the math-ya not a lot of time together....not to mention for him to eat and sleep and shower...but we are gonna make it and one day it will all be worth it! He is doing so well both at work and school-he is managing at work now and getting A's in all his classes! I love you babe! Thanks for working so hard to make our life better!...and I promise I still love and appreciate you no matter how many times I pout about not getting to be with you more. :)
We still find time for some laughs though...Ben with long hair-lol-don't think I dig it too much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment