Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer fun with friends!!!

Ben cutting the watermelon for our scrumptious steak dinner!!! So good! We love our barbeque!!!
Ben and Jarom heading to the pool!
Playing with our favorite toy Mr. Skippie!
Andrea and Jarom
We just love the water!

We could play all day!
Ben and I practicing dance aerials in the water! So much fun!








Sorry a bit blurry trying to catch it all...we took turns jumping in the pool...
Ben



Perfect 10!!! What a splash! :)
My turn!



My splash was not so impressive...:)
Chillin' :)
Jarom and Andrea
Sweet kisses
We be a couple of sillies! :)
Ready to head home...swimming and playing really takes it out of ya! :)
The boys playing the wii
We girls chilled and did what girls do best visit and play with our rats Zoey and Chloey...;) Never said I was your typical girl. :)
Not wanting to end the night...but work calls early in the morning...:S

I love my hubby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment