Monday, July 12, 2010

Ostler Family Reunion and Eclipse!!!

Hanging out with the Ostler Fam @ Liberty Park! :)
Food and Fun!
Grandpa and Jo jo
Donny Boy!
My love and I...
Camera shy little Anya :)
Brothers in law
Anya still dodging the camera...
Good food-good company-Beautiful Day!
Ben once again with the kids-they just love him and he adores them! He is gonna make one good daddy one day!
Uncle Ben and Jo jo
She is so cute if she would just let me get one little pic! :)
Almost got a good one while Grandpa was holding her...
Ben playing frisbee with the kiddies!

My cute niece Laura
We love family!
Gotcha Anya! Isn't she cute?! The girlies love their Grandpa!
Ben and his mom
My cute nephew Rory
Grandpa loveshis girls!
and this girl loves her man!!!
Siblings!!! Sarah, Matt, and Ben
Super Stoked to see Eclipse in I-MAX!!! Wahoo!
I love this theater!Lights, Camera...ACTION! :)
So excited for it to start!!!
Such a good movie-best yet! ...and one the way home we completed the perfect day with soft serve ice cream from McDonalds!!! This day was the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment