Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sisterly Love and Adventures! :)

Cami came to spend a couple days with me on my days off work. :) So nice to have a friend and some company!
My blog book came!!! I was so so so excited!!! :) It turned out great! What a fast, effective, cheap way to scrapbook! Love it!!!

Hitting up in n' out burger! :) Cami's first time!
Little rebellious Cami!
Love this place! The food is AMAZING!!! :)
What is a girls night without a junk food run?! :)
Love him!!!
Watching chick flicks while Ben studies for school. :)
I stopped in to see him....I miss him! It is so hard-he is working 60 hours a week and going to school-poor guy-poor us! It is all good though cuz one day it will all pay off!
At least we have eachother and one darn good relationship! I am so lucky to have him!
Ben napping on lunch-poor guy has too much going on!
About to hit up the pool-Can ya tell this is my first time out in the sun in a year? :)
Our pool with the beautiful pond in the background-LOVE IT!
Love the water!
Oh boy! Definitely in need of some laying out! I was so dark by this time last year! :) I hate being busy!
Dying of heat and ready to jump in!!!
Feeling much better! :)
We love the outdoors!
We Ahlstrom girls make a big splash wherever we go! ;)
Wahoo!!!


yep- it has been over a year since I have tried this-not too bad...still needs some work though.
This cute little boy named jet had fun splashing us! :) He even told us he loved us! lol! He was a bit scared of the water so I taught him a bit of beginners swim. By the end of the day he was floating on his back, treading, and jumping into the pool with me catching him! :) So Cute!!!
More chick flicks after swimming! :)
It was a fun couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment